T: +254 718 444 461 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications & Insights
Sidharth Shah is an associate in our Nairobi office and is a member of our Corporate Commercial Department.
He has experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including corporate advisory work, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, share and asset sales, regulatory compliance, intellectual property law, real estate law as well as corporate restructurings.
He has a Bachelor of Law (LLB) from the University of Edinburgh. He also holds a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Assisted in carrying out due diligence undertakings for transactions relating to the sale and purchase of shares in various companies including one of Kenya’s largest liquefied petroleum gas, a micro finance bank, a solar energy solutions company, a game ranch and sanctuary and a commercial bank.
- Assisted in providing advice and preparing relevant documentation in relation to the corporate restructuring of a large flower farm in Kenya regarding on a corporate restructuring.
- Assisted in providing advice and preparing relevant documentation in relation to Carbacid Investment PLC’s intention to acquire up to 100% of the ordinary shares of BOC Kenya PLC
- Assisted in managing the trademarks portfolios of various clients including Mjengo Limited, one of the biggest FMCG companies in Kenya.
- Assisted in providing advice to various start- ups as a part of a collaboration project between Bowmans Kenya and Antler, a global early- stage VC.
Publications & Insights
- East Africa: Restructuring Quarterly Bulletin December 2022
- East Africa Quarterly Newsletter
- COVID-19: Tracking government response in Kenya
- Compulsory Licensing in the Age a Pandemic
- Developments on the Appointment of the Data Commissioner
- Developments From The Communication Authority Of Kenya Since March 2020