- Publications & Insights
Samuel is a senior associate in our Nairobi office and a member of our Corporate and Commercial Law Department.
He specialises in corporate and commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, and tax law matters. Samuel has previously worked as a tax associate in the tax department of a multinational professional services network.
He has a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi, Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law and is a qualified certified public accountant.
Publications & Insights
- Kenya: The Medium-Term Revenue Strategy
- IP East Africa Quarterly Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Kenya: Key changes proposed under the Finance Act, 2023
- Kenya: Key changes proposed under the Finance Bill 2023
- Kenya: Cabinet of Kenya approves the Multilateral Instrument
- Kenya: The Draft Kenya-China Double Tax Agreement
- Kenya: The Finance Act, 2022
- Kenya: Minimum tax declared unconstitutional
- Tax Appeals Tribunal rules that withholding tax is not applicable on payments of management and professional fees by Kenyan residents to South African residents