- Publications & Insights
Oscar is an Associate in the Corporate (Mergers and Acquisitions) Department of our Dar es Salaam office.
Oscar was admitted as an advocate of the High Court in December 2019. Thereafter, Oscar trained and worked as an Associate in the corporate team of an international law firm for 3 years. Oscar joined Bowmans in April 2023.
Oscar is a member of the Tanganyika Law Society and East Africa Law Society and holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from Saint Augustine University of Tanzania and Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law School of Tanzania.
- Conducting a legal due diligence on the acquisition of liquid bulk storage terminals in East Africa for a global energy company.
- Preparing and submitting merger clearance applications at the Fair Competition Commission.
- Registering a nickel mining joint venture between a UK mining company and the Government of Tanzania at the Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA) and the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA).
- Assisting a data centre company with market entry in Tanzania.
- Advising an energy company in relation to a supplier’s bid with the Petroleum Bulk Procurement Agency (PBPA).