- Publications & Insights
Nazeera is a Knowledge and Learning Lawyer in our Cape Town office and a member of the Competition Practice.
Nazeera was a competition law practitioner for a number of years before stepping into this role. She has experience in all aspects of competition law in South Africa and is particularly knowledgeable and experienced in competition law across the rest of Africa.
She holds an LLB and LLM from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Publications & Insights
- Africa: A decade of competition law enforcement in the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa
- South Africa: Draft block exemption regulations for suppliers and users of energy
- Africa: The status of merger control
- South Africa: Guidelines on small merger notification
- Tanzania: Fair Competition Commission pursues parties for non-notification of a merger
- South Africa: First dawn raids by the Competition Commission in several years are a reminder to maintain dawn raid readiness
- Zambia: Distributors of clear beer fined for tying and bundling
- Kenya: Competition Authority of Kenya issues a reminder to professional associations to avoid setting minimum fees/prices
- COMESA: Penalty imposed for failure to timeously notify a proposed merger
- Mozambique and Nigeria: Recent amendments to merger filing fees