- Publications & Insights
Kendall Evans is a Director in our Nairobi office and a member of the Corporate department.
Kendall specialises in mergers and acquisitions (public and private), corporate and commercial transactions, insurance-linked securities, establishment of joint ventures, corporate structures and restructurings, catastrophe (CAT) bond structures, capital markets and segregated accounts structures, capital raisings (debt and equity), listings on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) and the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) and the provision of regulatory advice.
He is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and Hong Kong and is admitted as a barrister and attorney in Bermuda.
Kendall has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Durham, Graduate Diploma in Law and a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from BPP College of Professional Studies.
- Advised Everstrong Capital on its USD 12 million investment in Gulf Power.
- Advised on the investment by Norfund and Agri-Vie Fund II into Star Bright Holdings Limited, growers of cut flowers.
- Advised The Africa Health Fund, L.L.C on its exit from both Avenue Healthcare and Nairobi Womens Hospital.
- Advised on the cross listing of Bank of Kigali on the NSE.
- Part of the team advising on the USD 2 billion capital and debt restructuring of Kenya Airways PLC.
- Part of the team advising Abraaj on its investment into Java Coffee House.