T: +27 21 480 7909 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications & Insights
Craig Robinson is a partner in our Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group.
Craig has advised on numerous domestic and cross-border transactions in South Africa and other Africa jurisdictions as well as other types of corporate, company law and governance matters. Craig’s clients include local and multinational companies.
Prior to joining Bowmans, Craig was a law clerk at the Constitutional Court of South Africa.
Craig has BCom and LLB degrees from the University of KwaZulu-Natal and a Certificate in Advanced Company Law from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Some of the recent transactions that Craig has been involved in, include advising:
- Mr Price Group Ltd in relation to the acquisition of 100% of the issued share capital in the Yuppiechef group.
- African Rainbow Capital in respect of the restructuring of its financial assets and Sanlam’s acquisition of 25% in those assets.
- Mr Price Group Ltd in relation to the acquisition of the business and assets of Otto Brothers Distributors (Pty) Ltd trading as Power Fashion.
- Sommet Education in respect of a transaction that resulted in it holding 60% of the issued share capital of Invictus Education Group (Pty) Ltd.
- CNH Industrial in its acquisition of certain capital equipment goods businesses from Invicta Holdings Ltd.
- African Rainbow Capital in respect of its investment in Kropz Plc and its UK listing.
- Veolia Africa in relation to its acquisition of Dolphin Coast Landfill Management (Pty) Ltd.
- Puma Energy in its acquisition of various retail focused petroleum businesses, including in South Africa, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
- Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Limited in completing a dual track M&A and IPO process, which resulted in its listing on the JSE.