Chetan Ancharaz is a legal executive in our Mauritius office.
He advises on Corporate, Commercial and Compliance matters in the firm.
He has recently joined the Bowmans’ team. Prior to joining the firm, Chetan conducted his practice in a reputed chambers whereby he practiced as a litigator and represented corporate bodies as well as individuals before the various courts of Mauritius. He has also been part of the corporate division of a leading law firm.
Chetan has an LLB (First Class Hons.) from Middlesex University, an LLM in International Business Law from Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas and he has completed the Bar Professional Training Course from City University London.
- Assisted in the compliance audit of several entities including a well-known management company.
- Reviewed and assisted in the drafting of AML-CFT manuals and policies.
- Collaborated in the drafting of a series of commercial agreements for an Africa-based franchise business.
- Assisted on several due diligence exercises in respect of acquisition of or investment in various Mauritian companies;
- Assisted with advice in relation to a number of corporate issues including the migration of a Mauritius company.