T: +254 20 289 9000 E: email@example.com
- Publications & Insights
Bernard is an associate in our Nairobi offfice and a member of our Corporate and Commercial law practice.
He specializes in tax law matters. Bernard has previously worked as a tax associate in the tax department of a multinational professional services department.
He has a Bachelor of laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi, a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law and an ACCA diploma in Accounting and Business.
*Experience gained prior to joining Bowmans
- Involved in representing before the Tax tribunal and High Court, local and multinational entities issued with tax assessments by the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Advising international clients on the permanent establishment risks of their activities in kenya;
- Advising a international energy firm on the tax implications of their investment in a renewable energy project in Kenya;
- Advising a sports betting firm on the various taxes applicable to their services in the Kenyan market;
- Involved in advising a leading insurance company in Kenya on the tax implications of seperating their general insurance business from their life business.