- Publications & Insights
Zawadi Dlamini is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution department of our Johannesburg office, and a member of the Employment and Benefits practice.
Within the Employment and Benefits Practice, Zawadi has acquired experience in a range of employment issues including, but not limited to, unfair dismissals, unfair employment practices, collective labour law, retrenchments and disciplinary hearings.
Zawadi does appearance work and appears before various courts and tribunals to argue matters on behalf of our clients in the Employment and Benefits practice.
Zawadi has a sports law background and has advised sports clients in matters, which range from drafting their employment contracts to forensic investigations in their business operations.
Zawadi has a LLM degree in private law (sports law) from the University of Pretoria and a LLB degree (cum laude) from the University of the Witwatersrand.
- Advised a leading state-owned company on the restructuring and retrenchment of its senior executives
- Advised leading state-owned companies on disciplinary proceedings against their senior executives
- Advised a leading sports client in relation to forensic investigations in its organization
- Advised and represented a leading retail company in disputes with its employees concerning section 198A of the Labour Relations Act
- Appearance work on behalf of various leading companies before various tribunals, which include the Magistrates’ Court, the CCMA and the Labour Court.