Mfundo Dubula is a tax advisor in the Corporate Department of our Durban office, and a member of the Tax practice where he specialises in all corporate tax matters.
Mfundo has over 7 years of experience in the corporate tax environment and previously worked at two of the big four auditing firms in South Africa. He specialises in tax audits, tax due diligences and reviews on income tax (current and deferred tax computations), VAT and PAYE.
He has also worked on various tax compliance engagements, including tax returns, IT14SD returns, provisional tax returns, SARS dispute resolutions and tax opinions.
Mfundo has a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting from the University of KwaZulu Natal and is currently pursuing his Masters of Commerce in Tax from the University of Cape Town
* experience gained prior to joining Bowmans
Mfundo’s experience includes:
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, IT14SD returns and provisional tax returns*
- Preparation and review of current and deferred tax computations*
- Assistance with withholding taxes*
- Tax services to public benefit organisations*
- Perform income tax, VAT and PAYE reviews*
- Presentation of VAT and PAYE training*
- Tax due diligences reviews*
- Liaising with SARS on various tax matters, including SARS audits and dispute resolution*