- Publications & Insights
Kellen Maganjo is an Associate in our Mergers and Acquisitions Department of the Kenya office. Kellen has experience in a wide range of departments with a focus on dispute resolution advisory, competition law and corporate advisory work.
Kellen has a Bachelor of Law (LLB) from Queen Mary University of London. She also holds a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Assisted in the structuring of a the sale and leasing of plots in a 5000 acre mixed use development lead by Africa’s leading urban developer in Kenya.
- Worked as part of a team advising a large commercial bank in the entry into the Kenyan market and acquisition of a controlling interest in a large scale commercial bank in Kenya.
- Assisted in the restructuring of the property portfolio of a large investment, retirement and insurance group operating within the East African region.
- Assisted in structuring, providing advice and conducting due diligence in respect of the financing of a large-scale, mixed-use development to be financed by a suite of financial institutions in a cross-border financing arrangement.
- Assisted in providing competition and corporate advice in relation to an acquisition in the energy and petroleum sector.