Andani Siwisa is a Senior Associate in our Corporate Department of our Johannesburg office and a member of the Mergers and Acquisition Practice.
Andani has acted for local and international clients (both public and private) in a number of industries.
Andani’s experience includes private and public M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate law.
Andani has completed his LLB degree from the University of Witwatersrand.
* experience gained prior to joining Bowmans
- Advised Housatonic Partners (US private equity entity) and ZircoData (records management company regarding their proposed acquisition of the entire shared capital of Metrofile (a company listed on the main board of the JSE).
- Assisted the shareholders of 3G Mobile regarding the implementation of the acquisition by Blue Label Telecoms Limited of the entire issued share capital of 3G Mobile.
- Assisted leading independent supplier of lubricants listed on the DAX stock market in the acquisition of three lubricant oil businesses in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.
- Assisted and advised Public Investment Corporation in the subscription of equity in the Arch Property Fund.
- Assisted RMBV and Ninety One (formerly Investec Asset Management) with the sale of their shareholding and minority shareholders shareholding in Kamoso Africa (Botswana’s leading diversified FMCG platform) to the Botswana Development Corporation.