COMPETITION AUTHORITY OF KENYA INVITES COMMENTS ON RULES AND GUIDELINES
The Competition Authority of Kenya (CAK) has invited interested stakeholders to comment on the following draft Rules under the Competition Act, No. 12 of 2010 (Act) and draft Guidelines informing its operations under the Act:
- The Competition (General) Rules, 2018;
- The Buyer Power Rules, 2017;
- The Merger Threshold Rules;
- The Consolidated Merger Guidelines;
- Block Exemption Guidelines;
- Search and Seizure Guidelines; and
- Consumer Protection Guidelines.
The documents are available on the CAK's website. Comments may be submitted to [email protected].
The deadline for the submission of comments is 26 March 2018.
For more information in relation to the above, please contact our Bowmans Competition Practice.